Wishing my readers the one thing in life we all strive for...a happy heart

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Alphabet Soup-Letters C and D

I'm late! I'm so very late! What a busy two weeks! I apologize for posting my C's (that should have been done last week) this week but I have been in TX for Ava's latest surgery. She is doing well! If you are interested in learning more about her surgery/our trip, check my family blog later tomorrow!
So onward we go!

C is for Candy!
This jar of candy was in our hotel room.

C is for Car!
Here is our lovely BRIGHT yellow rental car! At least I could always find it in the parking lots!

C is for Caterpillar!
A giant caterpillar that we saw in the Houston butterfly museum! 

D is for Duck!
A few days after surgery, Ava was feeling well enough to take a short trip to the park.

D is for Dragonfly!
 We also saw this dragonfly at the park.

D is for Diapers!
 Diapers, diapers, everywhere! 

D is for Doughnuts!
MMMM, Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. You know what? I hate doughnuts, but your picture actually makes them look kind of delicious! THAT'S good photography!

    Glad Ava is doing well and that you guys are back home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shots are great...I had to come over quickly when I saw candy. Too bad I can't eat my screen.

    ReplyDelete