Wishing my readers the one thing in life we all strive for...a happy heart

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Something Beautiful-Flowers

I saw a new photo challenge on Ashely's Sisks' Blog (if you haven't checked her out yet, you should)! 
Anyway, a few girls are working on this challenge (here's one of their blogs)! and the first theme is: FLOWERS! So excited! Flowers are one of my favorite things to photograph! Below are just 4 out of the many that I have!
Okay, perhaps I went a little overboard on the textures with this one, but I kind of like it!
This one is one of my absolute favorites!

On photos 1, 2, and 4 all I did was up the brightness a bit! 
On #3 I got a little happy with the one of the grunge textures from Shadow House Creations!

4 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful! I can't pick a favorite! Thank you so much for entering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love them all. #2 is my favorite, and I think #3 looks kind of vintage-y. I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shots are beautiful. I love the texture of the white flower. Glad you joined.

    ReplyDelete