Wishing my readers the one thing in life we all strive for...a happy heart

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Daily stuff

Ava and I were supposed to wake up early today so we would have time to get ready and go to the toddler playgroup. Around 6 am I changed the alarm so we wouldn't have to. So much for that plan, because she woke up early all on her own. I was still feeling lazy so we stayed home and took a walk instead of going to the group. After returning from the walk, I noticed a spider crawling across the floor. Well Lola (one of my cats) and I noticed it at the same time and it was a race to see who could get to it first! She won but I handled the destruction and disposal areas. She merely wanted to play with it! Ava did well at therapy today and shed very few tears which is uncharacteristic of her but comforting for me. Checked the post office again today. Still no grill but I did get 3 boxes from my mom which is always exciting. There was nothing on our wonderful cable service (thanks T-Mobile and AFN). So the hubs and I watched The Hangover for the millionth time. I can't get enough of that movie. I think I might need the soundtrack!

No comments:

Post a Comment